Florida Gulf Coast Chapter Membership Levels
If you are an individual interested in promoting green building, or even if you work for a USGBC National Member company, Chapter membership allows you to get plugged-in with continuing education, networking and advocacy efforts that will enrich your neighborhood, city and region. Take it a step further by taking a volunteer leadership role in the chapter, or assist in developing education, information and outreach programs that are specific to your local industry and social community. We, like any 501c3 non-profit organization, rely predominately on our generous sponsors and members to make our mission possible.
Chapter Benefits Include
- FREE CE's for LEED APs- and Green Associates - monthly in-person webinars
- Improving the energy and environmental efficiency of the whole building environment
- Networking with like-minded professionals
- Reduced fees, advance notice, and priority registration for Chapter events, LEED workshops, educational sessions, and programs
- Listing in Chapter's Online membership directory, and access to the Chapter’s member community
- Participation in advocacy matters affecting energy and environmental efficiency
- Ability to serve on Chapter/Branch Committees and Boards, with voting rights in elections
- Through partnership with BuildingGreen.com – a resource for sustainable building practices – access to a 25% discount; Use the following promo code: T09AA8C9.
Chapter Membership Levels
National USGBC Members receive discounted Chapter Member rates $55 To qualify for the 30% discount, individuals must be employed by a USGBC national member company or organization.
Chapter Member $80 Individuals whose companies are not USGBC national members. Florida Gulf Coast Chapter Members receive local chapter member benefits and discounts and are permitted to vote in Chapter elections only.
Students $30To qualify for a 60% discount provide proof of full-time status upon request.
Emerging Professionals $30 - less than 30 years old or 4 years after college graduation
Dues are renewed annually 1 year from the date you join.
Company Memberships Available
Update Your Member Profile
Changes to member profiles on the USGBC site will not be reflected in the Florida Gulf Coast Chapter membership website. To update the information in your member profile, follow the instructions below.
1. Login by entering your e-mail address and password in the upper right corner of the page. If your password doesn’t work, click the Forgot password link next to the Login button and follow those prompts. If prompted to login as an administrator or member, select member.
2. Once signed in, click the View profile link under your name in the upper right corner
3. Click the Edit profile button
4. Update the necessary information and click the Save button at the bottom of the page
5. On this page, you also have the ability to change your password, alter your privacy settings, and edit your event-specific e-mail subscriptions
6. If you need any assistance with updating the items above, please contact Colleen Mackin, at 727-372-3814
US Green Building Council Membership
The future of green building is shaped by USGBC members who join committees -- the core of the consensus-based process that develops LEED, educational offering, Greenbuild and other programs.
USGBC’s national members are organizations, corporations and institutions across the globe. Any organization that shares our goal of a more sustainable built environment should join the USGBC community. Our member organizations come from every industry – from big companies and small businesses to nonprofits and governments – and the benefits of membership extend to all full-time employees. They are part of a vibrant and diverse community which offers unlimited new opportunities for connecting individuals and businesses with the people, information and ideas they need to be part of the rapidly growing green building industry.
USGBC membership: Four Simple Levels
Every organization has different needs and we want to make membership work for you. USGBC now offers a membership structure with just four dues levels: Organizational, Silver, Gold and Platinum. These new dues packages make things simple, allowing you to choose the membership level and price point best suited to your organization's needs. Have questions? View top questions or connect with customer service
The type and level of your organization's engagement with USGBC & LEED are major factors in on membership:
- Value. What do you value most in your membership? The benefits of membership are many and varied, and what's important to one organization may not apply to another. Pick your membership package based on which benefits are of most value to you.
- Engagement. Are you a global company with dozens of LEED projects in the pipeline? Or are you a local nonprofit with a small staff and an even smaller budget? Do you wow the crowds at Greenbuild with the products you exhibit, or do you provide outstanding green building education that you want others in the industry to access?
- Choice. Green building is a diverse industry. USGBC membership is not one-size-fits-all. That's why we let you choose a membership level that fits your organization's needs – a membership that matches your engagement with USGBC and a package of benefits that's of most value to you.
JOIN NATIONAL USGBC